you are just a trip

been living it up with my ladies a lot lately and with good reason. i've finally recovered from my debilitating flu and we will soon be parting ways for a while. i'm hitting the road (sky) again for the month of february. a couple weeks in florida to spend some time with my grandma and her sister, california for a wedding and then a TBD location in south america where my old college roommate will be joining me! pretty excited...and i'll be even more so if i am able to sublet my apartment out.



coming off a great great weekend full of late nights and lots of chilling with the girls. saw true grit, it was pretty great. also puzzled by a perplexing mystery involving the late night return of my fur scarf...lots of things keeping me on my toes these days and i like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment